Ryman Princess Alexandra
The Princess Alexandra Retirement Village, located in Napier, features the latest designs in retirement living including architecturally designed independent townhouses, serviced apartments and a care centre set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens. To ensure the long-term durability and performance of the retirement village plastered exteriors, Ryman Healthcare chose EuroClad to provide a scheduled, annual maintenance programme.
- Annual washdown and visual inspection of all plastered surfaces
- Inspection report that identified preventative maintenance items and recommendations
- Full service project management
- Provide a safe, healthy working environment for staff and residents
- Protection and care of village gardens during the maintenance programme – The Princess Alexandra Retirement Village has won ‘Garden of the Year’ in Napier on several occassions
"The grounds of Princess Alexandra retirement are nationally renowned and have won multiple Garden of The Year awards. This created the perfect canvas for us. Paul Bisson, a local EuroClad approved contractor managed the village, and continues to manage nine other villages for us in the lower North Island."
- A commitment to quality and integrity from start to finish
- Successful completion of each stage, on time and on budget
- High-quality, long-lasting exteriors
- 'Be Confident' certainty
- Building Code Compliance